I learned something new today!! Making cakes!!
Nutsprinkle cake by Lucky
– 3 eggs
– 20 tablespoons of sugar
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– 7 fullspoon of wheat
– nutella and sprinkles for the top
This is super easy!!!
– mix the eggs and sugar about 3 minutes, i used a handblender, it perfectly help
– add the wheat, mix manually
– add oil and baking soda (the baking soda is optional)
– bake for 20 minutes in 180 celcius
– sit the cake for a while
– put the nutella on the top of the cake until all surface is covered
– add sprinkles!!
Voila!!!! Even my son can’t wait to taste it!!